As a group philosophy, we respond to various societal needs of local communities and provide a lending hand wherever we can. Be it environmental needs, developmental needs in the form of employment generation, education, health care, water, sanitation, women empowerment, Amoda Group has chosen to respond responsibly. We never undermine the importance of social obligations towards the society of which we are an integral part.
- Adopt best in class environmental management practices and best suited methods to minimize and control pollution at all our facilities
- Strictly adhere to all regulations, standard requirements, and compliance in all operations
- Develop a culture of environmental and health awareness, resource conservation, and waste management among all stakeholders
Sustainable operations are what sets Amoda group apart from the rest of the companies in this industry. Our leadership is directly involved and oversees the company’s sustainability efforts.
Our all round approach to sustainability encompasses mining operations, green energy, and energy conservation, waste management, socio-economic development of the communities around. We systematically monitor and encourage innovative practices and stakeholder participation.
We proactively take initiative to:
- Choose the right technology for our projects to ensure energy efficiency.
- Enhance material efficiency, process/equipment productivity by adopting cleaner technologies
- Create awareness about waste management and practices in remote localities
- Create greenery in depleted sites by promoting and driving plantations
We respect nature and we emphasize on community programs as well at local level, provincial and regional level. Through our CSR, the local communities are getting better job opportunities and we support a sustainable community through the funds and donations for the development of the local community.